O'Neil & Associates, Inc. Application Engineer
March 2010 – Present
Developer for new company website oneil.com
- Utilized Smarty Bootstrap template to create a brand new responsive website.
- Developed the backend of the site in ColdFusion using a custom router and template system.
Developer for Collaborative, Web-Based CMS
- Implemented most of the UI components in JQuery and Dojo for the tree file/folder explorer.
Developer for Internal IT
- Developed PowerShell user password expiration reminder e-mail script (also notified administrators).
- Developed a PowerShell script to generate webpages that showed how many licenses are available for each piece of software, who has a license checked out, and when they checked it out.
Developer for Accounting
- Upgraded Office InfoPath forms (Expense Report, Purchase Requisition, and Travel Request) from 2007 to 2013 and modified them to heavily utilize C#.NET logic for complex calculations instead of being limited by the GUI “rules”.
- Set up new sites, managed user permissions, and diagnosed workflow issues.
- Upgraded our internal SharePoint 2007 server to SharePoint 2013.
- Themed and customized our internal SharePoint portal.
- Migrated legacy CF6 code to CF11.
GE Aviation Technical Engineer
April 2008 – March 2009
- Developed software for data validation, acquisition, and display of engine tests.
- Developed data validation software in Python that would parse data in an efficient manner using XML limit configuration files. Output was generated in two formats: File and Console.
- Developed an intercommunication interface between outdated FORTRAN code and Python.
- Developed a Python GUI configuration utility that made the operators job much easier.
- Developed an encapsulated interface class that enabled anyone to pass data from a homebrewed data registry to our real-time data GUI.
- Developed a process to implement the functionality of py2exe and PyInstaller to allow us to bind any Python script into a Windows executable.
- Developed a PHP portal that allowed anyone to perform an auto complete AJAX search on data recently created by previously running engine tests to find the proper engine test cell site.
VerCom Systems, Inc. PHP Linux Programmer
November 2007 – March 2008
- Developed functionality that would scan and detect what VOIP phone’s existed in the vicinity.
- Developed the ability for administrators to edit the phones through the LAN web interface.
- Fixed many bugs to allow for cross-browser standards to exist so that web accessibility wasn’t an issue.
MeyerTool Inc. Ethical Hacker
April 2005 – July 2007
- Hacked into their website and network and then created permanent solutions to the holes found.
- Created Man-in-the-Middle attacks to capture data between machines.
- Hijacked printers, scanners, and various other network enabled devices.
- Fixed Perl file and folder traversal flaws.
- Tracked down E-mail viruses to single computers.
- Installed and configured Debian Linux servers.
- Diagnosed and fixed computer hardware issues.